[NEohioPAL] Lead tenor sax player needed for Grease. Paid position.

Eddie Nabring enabring at aurora-schools.org
Thu Feb 14 05:33:44 PST 2008

I am looking for a strong, lead tenor sax for our production of Grease
this spring at Aurora High School.  Familiarity with the show is
preferred but by no means mandatory.  The style is typical '50s rock
with some significant improv at times.  Please contact me if interested
(including pertinent experience and education) and I will return with
the schedule and pay.  Thank you for your interest.

Eddie Nabring
enabring at aurora-schools.org
330-929-7392