[NEohioPAL] SALE! Black Leather Breast Plate and Pauldings XLRG, Medieval Boots, Gown, ect..

MorganAva at aol.com MorganAva at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 12:58:29 PST 2008

Greetings:

I need to sell several costumes very fast due to the impending property  tax!
 All pieces were used in my "Arthurian Trilogy."

1) Wicked looking black leather breast plate and pauldings worn by a six
foot four inch actor that played Urien.  It was made by the Schmitthenner  Armory
and is XLRG in size.  The piece is in excellent condition with some  slight
scoring.  I will send more detailed measurements to interested  parties.  I am
parting with this for half price : $175.00

2)Black Medieval leather boots to go with the above armor size  14.
Excellent condition : $75.00.

3) Gold/white Medieval gown --NEVER WORN.  It was made for the  character of
Igrainne, which was cut before opening night.  It is extra  small -- size 2-4
-- very form fitting. It will fit a petite actress from  about 5 feet to five
foot three inches. Designed by Akron Costume and  Design.  $125.00

4) White/Silver Lady in Waiting gown.  Size small.  Beautiful  beading.  Worn
by the young Guenevere.
$100.00

There are also assorted boots, Merlin's staff, ect...

Please feel free to contact me for additional information or photos.

Youngstown location.

Carol Weakland
author of "The Arthurian Trilogy"

Awards. Go to AOL Music.