[NEohioPAL] A Sales Job for a friend

Michael Rubin actorep10 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 21:16:25 PST 2008

I'm doing some shameless networking on behalf of a good friend looking for a professional outside sales position.
His name is Mark and he has a progressive background in sales,marketing and management,mostly in the food and beverage industry.
He is open to any industry,as his skills are quite transferable.
Although some discretion is preferred,his current employer can claim Fred Sternfeld as a happy client.Fred,call me on this and I'll elaborate.
Many of his customers have been associated with our arts community.

If your day job employer has salary-based openings in it's sales or marketing department,this stable family man(unlike me) in Twinsburg should be given an interview.
Please,NO multi-level marketing or straight commission positions.
Please email me with details.
Fred,thanks for permitting this posting.If Mark gets a job as a result of this posting,I will insist he out donate me next year.
Michael Rubin