[NEohioPAL] Event postponed!

African Soul International sistajewel at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 06:45:12 PST 2008

Good day family~

  It is with much regret that the highly anticipated events of this weekend will be postponed!  There was an emergency need in my family...in which I was needed at 100%... I contacted the artists, and being who they are, they told me not to worry, to take care of my family and that they would be here when I was ready...

  I am truly grateful for their understanding and the many calls and emails of concern.  At a later date I will be better able to discuss with you, but at this time, I just ask that you keep us in your prayers during this very trying time.

  Be blessed!...And you know I'm mad, cuz now my party is off!  But this too shall pass, family first!

Check us out online!  Updates, performances, classes, schedules, and more...

  www.africansoulinternational.org