[NEohioPAL] Jean Claude the Gumming Zombie Teaser 2

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Sun Feb 17 07:19:06 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to let you all know that the teaser #2 is out and about! Jean Claude
the Gumming Zombie is a short film that we have been in production for some
time, as we didn't want to rush the project, we decided to take it slow and
easy (unlike the previous feature that we all worked on).

So, starting Feb 23, the short will be shot in HD and it'll be a lot more
'interesting' to blend it all together. :-)

In the mean time, here's a link to enjoy the latest teaser and the previous
ones at http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1417302397

I wanted to thank NEO and the Cleveland Filmmaking groups that had helped me
get the crew/cast/contacts I need to continue this project.

Enjoy!

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

President

Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland

www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com