[NEohioPAL] State of the theatre

Seth Gordon sgordon at clevelandplayhouse.com
Wed Feb 13 07:36:54 PST 2008

Mr. Dolan, as I type this email 315 students are watching Gee's Bend, the
current offering at the Cleveland Play House, at no cost to them. During the
course of our season over 40,000 students of all ages see plays at the
Cleveland Play House, both our plays for children and our mainstage
productions, at no cost to the student.

The Play House also has a program that teaches high school students to be
advocates for theatre at their schools, and substantial discounts for all
students. More information on our extensive education programming is
available on our website.

Best wishes,

Seth Gordon
Associate Artistic Director