[NEohioPAL] I am in need of a theatre job!

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:33:59 PST 2008

Hi all my name is Craig Rosenthal.  I am a theatre student at Kent State
University.  I am in search of a theatre job, or something that will help me
get money of any kind!!!!  I am mostly looking for a Stage Managment or
Asst. Stage Managment position, however I will take anything from Box Office
to Run Crew, from now until whenever, including the summer ... SUMMER STOCK
would be great help!!!  Below are some highlights from my resume.  I can
send a headshot or full resume upon request.  References upon request as
well.

Stage Manager- Inherit The Wind, Laughing Stock
Asst. Stage Manager - Dance 2005
Electrics - The Diviners (Light board Operator), Dance 2006
Run Crew - Includes 8 years of community theatre, Professional productions
of Beauty and the Beast and Sound of Music.
Acting includes Musical theatre and straight plays for 12 years

Reliable transportation and Ohio Drivers lisence.

Classes I have taken in theatre:
Theatre History
Acting Process
Intro to Scenery
Intro to Lighting
Production and Stage Managment
Professional Aspects
Ensemble Singing
Script Analysis

If you wish to contact me with interest, please call or email me:
330-606-4633 or cmractor at gmail.com

Thank you

Craig Rosenthal