[NEohioPAL] Bernadette Peters in Concert - March 28 - Presented by the North Coast Men's Chorus

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Tue Feb 19 06:01:38 PST 2008

   Bernadette Peters - In Concert
Presented by the North Coast Men's Chorus
Allen Theatre
Playhouse Square
Friday, March 28 at 8:00 p.m.

   How do you describe to someone the thrill they are going to get
when they experience seeing Bernadette Peters live on stage at the
Allen Theatre on March 28? Listening to her recordings gives you a
sample of it, but it denies you the opportunity of seeing this
incredible actress become the character she is performing. Well,
thanks to technology, we can bring you a small sampling of what this
gifted artist can do.

   Here are a few links to YouTube videos that feature Ms. Peters
doing what she does best.

   Move On[1]

   Not A Day Goes By[2]

   Broadway Baby[3]

   Now that we've tempted you, it's time for you to take action and
make your ticket reservations to see her live when she performs in
Cleveland with the North Coast Men's Chorus. The concert starts with
the 85 men of the NCMC taking the stage and presenting their set of
songs that will leave you wanting more! Following a brief
intermission, Ms. Peters will join the North Coast Men's Chorus and
the Cleveland Pops Orchestra for a combined number, before she
inhabits the stage alone and works her magic for you. Don't miss this
experience that the Cleveland theater scene will be talking about for
years.

   Bernadette Peters - In Concert
Allen Theatre
Playhouse Square