[NEohioPAL] ****OBAMA OFFICE OPENS WITH ACTRESS IN CANTON*****

Mari-Alistine Moss mari_moss at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 15:00:51 PST 2008

            Dear All,
        I have exciting news to share with you!
  This would be an exciting opportunity for those who are aspiring actors and actresses and those who just simply would like to support Barack Obama.
  American Actress Alfre Woodard  who has been nominated for an Academy Award and has won four Emmy Awards, three SAG Awards and one Golden Globe Award,will be here in Canton tomorrow for an exciting event!
  At 3:00 PM come meet and greet Alfre at the new campaign office for Barack Obama located at 1800 Cleveland Ave. N.W. She will officially open the headquarters for Barack Obama and talk to people about all the things they can do to be involved - and you can personally meet and greet this accomplished actress!
  Who: Alfre Woodard
    Ms. Alfre Woodard ( who has stared in Scrooged, Crooklyn, Star Trek, Miss Ever's boys, Beauty Shop, Take the Lead and many many more) will be in Canton, Ohio tomorrow February 20, 2008 stomping for Barack Obama.

  What: Grand Opening of Barack Obama Headquarters
  When: Wednesday
  Where: 1800 Cleveland Ave N.W. Canton, Ohio 44703
  Anyone who is interseted in volunteering or supporting this campaign should attend. There will be refreshments, a ribbon cutting, and an personal meet and greet session.
  This event is free and open to the public. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at the phone number below.
  See you there! peace!
    Mari Moss

                  YOUTUBE.COM/PEACETV

                  http://MillennialLeaders.com

                  330-412-1644

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same!