[NEohioPAL] Have a night open for Karaoke this week - thursday or saturday night

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 20:39:17 PST 2008

I will be hosting Karaoke at the following places this week if you are up
for some singing and socializing.

THURSDAY NIGHT
Cronies 17900 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 216-226-3310  starts at 10 pm
(right across the street from the beck center for the arts)

SATURDAY NIGHT
Lakewood's Riviera. 16719 Detroit Ave. Lakewood, OH 44107. 216-521-8204
starts at 10 pm
(on the corner right next to the new ymca and dairy queen on detroit)

See ya there sometime soon!

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself." -  Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Life isn't about finding yourself,  it's about creating yourself." - George
Bernard Shaw

"I  regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate
way in  which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to
be a human  being." - Oscar Wilde

Where words fail, music speaks. --Hans  Christian Anderson

Support Community Theatre - It is where we all  began!

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)