[NEohioPAL] Actors & Professionals - Head shots by east-side photorapher

Tom Szabo athomasimage at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 08:12:19 PST 2008

Need a head shot or portfolio?  My name is Tom Szabo, owner of A Thomas Image, a commercial, portrait and underwater photographer located in Lake County.  You can check my web site at http://www.athomasimage.com or e-mail me at athomasimage at sbcglobal.net.

            Tom Szabo, Photographer

A Thomas Image - It's your best image when it's A Thomas Image
  Helping business communicate its message using visual images!
PH: 440-354-2535

  Click on the links below for e-mail and to view the studio website.
  E-mail: athomasimage at sbcglobal.net
http://www.athomasimage.com