[NEohioPAL] Haydn Creation Orchestra

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Thu Feb 21 08:57:07 PST 2008

The TrueNorth Chorale and Symphony will be performing The Creation by Joseph
Haydn on March 14th (Avon Lake UCC) and 15th (French Creek Nature Center,
Sheffield).  If you are interested in playing in the orchestra, please
contact me by email or phone to schedule an informal audition.

We can use more strings, and need flutes, oboes, and bassoons.  The
TrueNorth Symphony is a volunteer orchestra rehearsing every Monday night at
7:00 at the French Creek Nature Center, 4530 Colorado Ave. (Route 611, 2.5
mi. west of I-90 interchange), Sheffield Village.  We are scheduling two
additional rehearsals on Sunday nights, March 2nd and 9th.

Jim Traxler

Director, TrueNorth Symphony

 <mailto:jtraxbay at oh.rr.com> jtraxbay at oh.rr.com

Home 440-625-1151