[NEohioPAL] Kassaba concert - new date

Greg Slawson & Candice Lee lee.slawson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 22 08:52:33 PST 2008

Hey folks,

Our February concert was rescheduled because Mark (our
sax player) burned his hand. Mark's burned hand is on
the mend and we have a new concert date with Heights
Arts.

The new date for our show is Saturday, March 15, 2008
at 7 p.m. in the Heights Arts Studio across from the
Cleveland Heights main library on Lee Road.

Admission is $12 adults/$10 children 18 & under at the
door. Reservations are suggested because the seating
is limited. Call 216-371-3457 or e-mail
register at heightsarts.org.

In other news, Kassaba is performing at the Cleveland
Free Times Music Awards on February 28.

Greg, Candice, Mark and Chris
http://www.kassaba.com