[NEohioPAL] Wed. March 19 -- GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!

Keyswhiz88 at aol.com Keyswhiz88 at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 19:48:15 PST 2008

HI from MARGE ADLER -- please join me on Wed. March 19  for
GIRLS  NIGHT  OUT
at JOSEPH-BETH  BOOKSELLERS,
Legacy Village (Lyndhurst, corner of Cedar and Richmond Roads --- just  west
of I-271)

Girls Night Out and Vera Bradley Event
Wednesday, March 19th 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Ladies and Vera Bradley fans and chocoholics unite!  Joseph-Beth invites you
to Girls Night Out on Wednesday, March 19th from  6:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Ladies
can enjoy special discounts, preview the new  spring collection of Vera Bradley,
indulge in samples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, enjoy special
drinks in Brontë Bistro and register  to win several fabulous prizes!
MARGE ADLER will be  featured, performing live on keyboard and selling
autographed copies of her solo  CD, BALM IN GILEAD (for which she has won  Unsigned
Recording Artist of the Month from KEYBOARD  Magazine.)
Bring your girlfriends and spend an evening just  for you!
Hope to see you then! --- MARGE

And looking ahead,
I'll also be one of the featured  speakers at Joseph-Beth for their  WOMEN'S
EMPOWERMENT series -- on SUNDAY AFTERNOON, JUNE  8,  which will be the session
about  CREATIVITY.

Both dates should be a lot of fun ---
I'm looking forward to seeing you, and thanks for helping to get  the word
out there!

Marge  Adler
_keyswhiz88 at aol.com_ (mailto:keyswhiz88 at aol.com)

JOIN THE BALM SQUAD!
UNSIGNED  RECORDING ARTIST OF THE MONTH, KEYBOARD MAGAZINE

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)