[NEohioPAL] political info

Connie Hecker cmthecker at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 10:47:58 PST 2008

Aside from this being an arts site, please check info before posting. The link did not work, I went to the library of congress (http://thomas.loc.gov/) Thomas site and put in the Senator and received 150 bills with her as sponsor and 113 for him.  Read for yourselves what they are instead of forwarding someone else's "translations".  As artists, we know how easy it is to manipulate impressions.  So lets respect each other's abilities and check out facts. Personally I think Governors have greater job experience for a Presidency than Senators.

C. Hecker