[NEohioPAL] Fwd: If you are as sick and tired as I am of hearingabout Clinton's "qualifications' please read on & pass it on.

Pat Blochowiak patrbl at attglobal.net
Sat Feb 23 06:17:30 PST 2008

Yes, and she'll garnish your wages if you disagree with her about how
much you can pay the insurance companies that are already making
more-than-generous profits!  Clinton isn't providing health care, she's
providing profits for the insurance companies, just like she provided
profits for Wal-Mart when she was on their board by not trying to stop
the union busting and sending the jobs overseas - not paying a living
wage in Bangladesh - and not providing health insurance for employees -
and omitting birth control when they did.

That's only part of the reason I'm voting for Obama.