[NEohioPAL] looking for writers for feature

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:25:54 PST 2008

hello all

I am looking for some help on a project.
It's called "Free Popcorn" and it's a feature length film of comedy
shorts in the vein of "Kentucky fried movie". The problem I am having
is that I am not getting in scripts, so I turn to you for help.

Let me tell you what kind of film this
is. This is the kind of film where nothing is taboo. We are going to
make fun of everything….race, sex, religion….and of corse nudity. So,
if you’re easily offended, this is not the film for you.

So if your still with me, and are
interested, feel free to email me and I’ll get in touch with you and
give you more details. I have a list of topics that I think would make
great shorts, but we are very open to new ideas. Remember, nothing is
off limits….as long as it’s funny!!!!

Hope to hear from you

Roger Priebe

Drako Productions