[NEohioPAL] Audition Notice: "Once Upon A Crime... A Fairy Grimm Situation!" - The 44th Annual Group Show

steven hicks lotusmh11 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 17:44:18 PST 2008

***The Group is looking for creative people!***

...Like you!
We are putting on our 44th annual show this June,
and we are looking for a few more funny people.
If you can sing and dance a little, all the better.
We rehearse at the Lakewood Christian Church
twice a week.  Fridays 7-10pm and Sundays 2-5pm.
We have a small cast, so there are plenty of roles
for everyone.  Our musical variety show, which we
have written ourselves, will be much fun to perform
and to watch!  It is called "Once Upon A Crime...
A Fairy Grimm Situation".
If you are interested, please call us at 440*734*9052.
Or email:   lotusmh11 at yahoo.com.
Thanks!