[NEohioPAL] Jim Snively Open Mic, Thursday in Chesterland

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 28 07:28:15 PST 2008

Cabin Fever anyone?  Seems that Old Man WInter is still holding on.  Come on out to Ararbica's at 12626 Chillicothe Rd in Chesterland tonight for some good music over a cup of good coffee and good food.  I host that Open Mic every Thursday there and so far,  the music has been wonderful.  We play from 7pm thru 9pm.  Hope you can make it out and join in the fun.  See you there,  until then,  keep it in tune.

           my name is Jim LooseChange Snivley and I thank you    www.myspace.com/jimsnively  216-409-1011