[NEohioPAL] More rave reviews for BROOKLYN BOY

Ksenia Roshchakovsky kseniar at core.com
Fri Feb 29 12:39:51 PST 2008

³Zoldessy has found a gifted actor in Charles Kartali, whose sublime
performance as the melancholy, sensitive writer Eric Weiss rivals that of
Adam Arkin, [whom I saw play] the lead on Broadway. ŒMarvelous,¹ murmured
the woman sitting behind me at the play¹s end.  I agree.²
Fran Heller, Cleveland Jewish News

BOOK A DATE WITH JCC¹s NOVEL ŒBROOKLYN BOY¹
³The solid production, directed by Brian Zoldessy, is lifted by Charles
Kartali¹s first-rate performance of Eric.  It¹s a taxing role, but there¹s
no false move, nothing inauthentic, in his subtle portrayal of the
long-suffering author.  Like the play, it¹s a performance that deserves a
big hand.²  Teddi Gibson-Bianchi, Sun Newspapers

BROOKLYN BOY
Written by David Margulies
Directed by Brian Zoldessy

Thursdays at 7:30, Saturdays at 8, Sundays at 2 now thru March 9 at Tri-C
East Performing Arts Center
Tickets on sale at The Mandel JCC, online at www.clevejcc.org or
www.tickets.com, by calling 800-766-6048 or at Tri-C East Performing Arts
Center ticket office one hour before curtain the day of show.

Presented by The Mandel Jewish Community Center of Cleveland in association
with Tri-C Eastern Campus Theatre Arts.