[NEohioPAL] Fashion and portrait models wanted.

will cline elchico06 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 19:56:34 PST 2008

I am a photo major at the Cleveland Institute of Art taking a studio lighting class and am required to complete a portfolio of fashion and or portraits. i cant pay but am willing to exchange your time for prints and or files for your portfolio. I am looking to shoot heavily from the 9th of march to the 15th of march. i will still need people after that week so if that will not work for you its ok. Please just send me an email with your availability for that week and or after and a detailed photo of your self.

                 Thanks for your time. -Will Cline