[NEohioPAL] FINAL voice acting class

Maria Farina blush at visn.net
Mon Mar 3 09:28:37 PST 2008

Do people tell you that you have a great voice?

Would you like to make great side money?

I am a full-time voice actor with more than 15 years experience.

I’m offering a class in voice-over work which covers all the basics
of the craft, plus my knowledge and experience about auditioning,
performing and what’s needed in a demo tape.

You’ve heard my voice on JCPenney spots, on Starz Encore, on the AB
Lounge infomercial and much more.

“I must tell you I was pleased an impressed with the amount of
information you gave us at the class….This was a class well worth the
small fee you chaged and I want to thank you for your time and
expertise!!” -- Janine Sarnowski

The FINAL class will be held on Monday, April 14th.
Registration is required to secure a seat.

“It was fun, informative and a pleasant way to spend an evening of
continuing education.”  -- George Fiderio

“Thank you! It was money and time very well spent.”  -- Gordon Petitt

If you’re interested and would like more information, please e-mail
or call 440-506-4312.

Thanks and have a great day!
Maria Farina