[NEohioPAL] THIS JUST IN..... Photographers, Photo Hobbyists And All Others: Please Read!

Star Day staroftheday1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 09:57:29 PST 2008

Hey folks!

So here's the deal.... Many of you photographers and photo hobbyists alike have inquired to shoot with me in the past. Unfortunately, I was unable to because I was already booked or traveling out of state for modeling assignments. Well, now is your chance to work with me!!!!

Now through March 31st 2008, I have many openings (and I am not traveling for once! LOL) and I am offering a reduced rate to shoot with me. Normally, my rate is $100 - $125 per hour. However, through March 31st 2008 I am offering a reduced rate of $50 per hour/minimum 2 hour pay guaranteed. Due note: This rate does not include lingerie or implied nudes. If you want to shoot either lingerie or implied I am willing to offer a reduced rate of $75 per hour/minimum 2 hour pay guaranteed for lingerie/implied.

I do require we sign a release form simply to protect our interests. I hate it that these days we have to do this formality but it is best practice to do so. Further, if you schedule to shoot with me and cancel, a $25 cancellation fee will be accessed and invoiced to you. Again, I apologize for this formality but it is to ensure the best business practice and ensure our time is respected.

Email me if you want to schedule a shoot with me! I have listed my experience below along with my photo comp card. Further, feel free to view all of my modeling/acting work at:  http://www.myspace.com/kristal13

Serious Inquiries only. I repeat, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!

Hope we get to work together!

Thanks,
Kaye
staroftheday1 at yahoo.com
http://www.myspace.com/kristal13

Height: 5' 7"    Bust: 34B    Waist: 24    Hips: 34    Dress: 7    Shoe: 9    Hair: Dark Blonde    Eyes: Blue
 Kaye
Model
SM# 22671

[ PRINT THIS COMP CARD ]
MY EXPERIENCE:

* MC/Host for Live Trivia Games for Good Karma, LLC. December 2007 - Present. Various locations
   in Cleveland, OH. December 2007 - Present.
* Designer Modeling for Amber Martinez - Sew Oeno Designs. February 2008. Cleveland, OH.
* Hot Girls Of Cleveland Contestant Winner: Crowned Hot Girls Of Cleveland Miss January. January 2008.
   Cleveland, OH.
* Spokes Model for Destination Travel 2 (http://www.ytbtravel.com/destinationtravel2)
* Swimwear and Lifestyle Model and Photographer Expo. Hosted by Etoile Du Jour and Studio Q. 2007.
   Mentor, OH.
* Etoile Du Jour Model & Talent Agency: www.etoile-du-jour.com 2007 - Present. Cleveland, OH.
* Studio Q Model 2006 - 2007. Euclid, OH.
* EC Talent Agency: www.ectalentagency.com 2007 - Present. Orlando, FLA.

PROMOTIONAL MODELING:
* Taste of Cleveland 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 (Odeon/Clear Channel - promotions). Cleveland, OH.
* Cleveland Rib Burn Off 2004 and 2005 (Odeon/Clear Channel - promotions). Cleveland, OH.
* Iron Cowboy Productions, Inc. 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Johnny Rodes Outlaw Girl for Johnny Rhodes Outlaw Band 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Belvedere Vodka Spokes Model 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Twisted Tea Spokes Model 2007. State of Ohio.
* Rice Krispies Promo Modeling, House of Blues, June 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Iron Cowboy Productions, Inc. Promo Model for Colin Dussault Blues Project June 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Promo Model for Copper Top Golf Open. September 2007. Valley City, OH.
* Promo Model for Quilted Northern at the Komen's Race For The Cure. September 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Promo Model for Nickelodeon Kid's Fest at Jacobs Field. September 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Promo Model for Clear Choice Lasix for the Browns 2007 Football Season at Muni Lot. October 2007.
   Cleveland, OH.
* Promo Model for Wishoo - Toyota Ride and Drive Cleveland IX Center Auto Show. February 2008.
  Cleveland, OH.

PRINT/MAGAZINE/EDITORIAL/TEARSHEETS:
* Book: "The Tabula Rasa - A Collection of Writings and Images" 2006. Author: Joel Weston. Available online
   at www.amazon.com Search by name: Joel Weston or ISBN 1419662112.
* Studio Q Website (www.studioq.com): Advertised Featured Model Dec. 2006, Feb. 2007, Jan. 2007, March
   2007, April 2007, May 2007 and June 2007.
* Editorial: The Talk of Cleveland Magazine 2007 Feb/March Issue. Cleveland, OH.
* Johnny Rodes Outlaw Band Website (www.johnnyrodes.com): Johnny Rodes Outlaw Girl 2007.
* Johnny Rodes Outlaw Girls Promotional Poster April 2007.
* Laredo Country Band Promotional Poster May 2007.
* Urban Mainstream Magazine May 2007. Advertisement and editorial interview. Atlanta, GA.
* 9MM Clothing Company 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Colin Dussault Blues Project Band Promo Poster 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Urban Mainstream Magazine June 2007. Advertisement - Pages 54-55 Atlanta, GA.
* Technological Solutions, Inc. Print Advertisement/Website Promo Ad. 2007.
* Johnny Rodes Outlaw Band (Johnny Rodes Outlaw Girl) Promotional Banner. August 2007.
* Genesis Hair & Skin Promotional Print Ad/Website Promo Ad. October 2007.
* WTAM 1100 News Radio Website Nov. 2007. Cleveland, OH. Auction For Coats For Kids. Genesis Print Ad
   Image Used to Advertise Fundraiser.
* Bridal Hairstyle Guide Magazine by MMI Publishing Spring 2008 Edition. Cleveland, OH.
* Promotional Print Ad for Promotions Xpress Jan. 2008. Cleveland, OH.
* Print Ad for Sugared With Spite Clothing Company Feb. 2008. Cleveland, OH.

FASHION/RUNWAY:
* Charity Fundraiser Fashion Runway Show November 2006. Cleveland, OH.
* Anatomy Of Love Fashion Show Feb. 2008 Cleveland, OH.

PHOTOGRAPHERS WORKED WITH:
* Aleb Photography 2004 - 2006. Cleveland, OH.
* Yuriy Krasnov ~ Studio Q 2006 - 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Don Herrero ~ Photos by Don 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Russell Lee ~ Russell Lee Photography 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Shinobi Muhammad ~ ATL Photo Team for Urban Mainstream Magazine 2007. Atlanta, GA.
* Claude Taylor ~ Vision 1 Photography for Got-Dam Magazine 2007. Miami, FLA.
* JMH Photography for 9MM Clothing 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Blind 7 Photography 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* TSI Photography for Stock Photography 2007. Toledo, OH.
* Imagine Images for Fairport Harbor Swim Wear/Lifestyle EXPO 2007. Mentor, OH.
* Derek Smith for Iron Cowboy Productions, Inc. 2007. Brooklyn, OH.
* Dave Azallion ~ Silykitty Photography 2007. Columbus, OH.
* David Lemoyne ~ Photo Phanatic 2007. North Olmsted, OH.
* Peter J. Foster ~ Angryphotoman 2007. Hiram, OH.
* Aaron Tomaselli ~ Still Photographer for Voodoo Rising movie, Johnny Rodes Outlaw Band Promo Ad,
   Genesis Hair and Skin Ad and Ghouls In The Graveyard 2007. OH.
* DSW Photography 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Spotlight Photography for Clear Choice Lasix. 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Tom Carson for Bridal Hairstyle Guide Magazine by MMI Publishing. December 2007. Cleveland, OH.

FILM/STAGE/TELEVISION EXPERIENCE:
* Experience: Various musicals, plays, vocal performances, drama shows, vocal training in Opera, singing,
   acting, dancing, television and film. 1989 - present.
* Film ~ "Eddie and the Cruisers II: Eddie Lives!" Allance, Aurora and Canadian Entertainment Investors II
   Productions. Role: Featured Extra in Motion Picture Eddie and The Cruisers II: Eddie Lives. Several crowd
   scenes along with concert scenes etc. Release Date: August 1989
* Theater ~ "Oliver Twist" Role: Chorus Line 1991. Cleveland, OH.
* Meistersingers ~ 1st Soprano 1991-1994. Cleveland, OH.
* Theater ~ "Les Miserables" Supporting Role: Madame Thénardier 1992. Cleveland, OH.
* Theater ~ "Macbeth" Lead Role: Lady Macbeth 1992. Cleveland, OH.
* Theater ~ "The Broadway Musical Review" Role: Chorus Line 1992. Cleveland, OH.
* Theater - "Annie" Role: Chorus Line 1993. Cleveland, OH.
* Theater ~ "South Pacific" Role: Chorus Line 1994. Cleveland, OH.
* OK Chorale Show Choir ~ Alto 1994. Cleveland, OH.
* AWARD: "Robert Shaw Vocal Award" 1994. Berea, OH.
* BWC Gospel Choir ~ Soprano. 1994 - 1996. Berea, OH.
* Film ~ "Voodoo Rising" Fright Tech Productions Role: Featured Extra along with Assistant Make Up
  Artist/Wardrobe Assistant and Production Assistant 2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Television ~ FASHION TV NETWORK: Interviewed for Cleveland Fashion/Fushion Fashion Show July
   2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Television ~ "The Marc Norton Show" (TV Sitcom - Airs various local channels and on The Soup TV Show
   on The "E" Channel) 2007. Cleveland, OH. Various roles:
~ Featured Extra: "Kidnapped Episode"
~ Tammy: "Deposit Episode"
~ Furniture Customer: "The Y Episode"
~ Poppy: "Marc-aholics Episode"
* Film ~ "Greater Threat" A film by Ray O'Neill in association with Cinevid Productions, Ltd. Role: Extra
   2007. Cleveland, OH.
* Short Film Series ~ "Ghouls In The Graveyard" Fright Tech Productions Role: (Played Self) 2007. Cleveland,
   OH.
* Film ~ "Controlled" RedLa Productions Role: News reporter 2007. Cleveland, OH.