[NEohioPAL] HEADSHOT SPECIAL WITH PHOTOGRAPHER JOHN SUNDERLAND NOW AVAILABLE 3 WAYS

John Sunderland johnsunderland at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 3 12:14:30 PST 2008

	THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOYALTY

	Three choices for your specific needs.

	1. Head shot session with screen proofs emailed.
$65.00
	    (or with proofs on cd rom snail mailed please add $5)

	2. Session with one hard copy print of your choosing as 8 x 10.
$85.00
	                  (or take the digital high res file for this as
well)

	3. Session with: shoot, hard copy and digital high res file of that
	     one shot of your
choice....................................................................$9
5.00

	ALL PHOTOS CAN BE AVAILABLE EITHER AS COLOR, OR BLACK AND WHITE.

> MANY DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU ONLY NEED THAT ONE SHOT AS HIGH RESOLUTION
> DIGITAL TO SEND TO A LITHOGRAPHER TO GET MULTIPLES IN A QUANTITY THAT YOU
> CHOOSE. IT NEED ONLY TO BE AN OUTPUT IN DIGITAL FORMAT FOR MOST PRINTERS
> (LITHOGRAPHERS)
>
> Here is a link to one such lithographer:  http://www.abcpictures.com/
> There are many more however.
> another would be  http://www.spotlightprinting.net/
>
> Most sessions average 50+ shots for your review.
>
> You may bring several changes of clothes. I will mix up both true
> headshots and some ¾ shots as well if you like.

	I have not included makeup fees.   If you wish to have one
available, let me know when you book.

	(they typically are less than $100 for females, less than $75 for
males)