[NEohioPAL] FABULOUS SUBLET!

MARC MORITZ marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 05:58:51 PST 2008

Hello Fellow Artistes...

  I am SUBLLETTING my fabulous spacious 1 Bedreoom Apartment in Cleveland Heights from May 1-Sept.1.
  It has a spacious kitchen , dining room , living room and bedroom. It is located in the convenient Cedar-Fairmount area...right down the street from Starbucks , Alladin's and Daves Supermarket. Perfect for a CWRU student or anyone needing easy access to University Circle/Downtown.
  My rent is $625.00/Month but I would be willing to cut a serious deal for the right person.
  Deal Breakers: Pets/Smoking. And definitely NO smoking pets!
  Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

  Marc Moritz
  216-255-1120

MARC MORITZ
216-255-1120 cell