[NEohioPAL] A Christmas Story 25th Anniversary Celebration

ROSSPLANET at aol.com ROSSPLANET at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 07:24:18 PST 2008

Hello “A Christmas Story” fans,

2008 marks the 25th anniversary of everyone’s favorite  holiday film. A
Christmas Story House & Museum is planning its fourth  annual event to mark the
occasion: “A Christmas Story” 25th Anniversary  Celebration & Convention. The
convention will feature appearances  by seven original cast members, the
premiere of three documentaries about  the movie, rides in the original movie fire
truck, a BB gun range in the  back yard of A Christmas Story House, special
exhibits of original props  used in the movie, and a speakers series featuring
members of the original  production crew.

The celebration will take place Thanksgiving weekend (Nov.  28-30) at the
Renaissance Cleveland Hotel and coincide with Cleveland’s  Winterfest. The
schedule and details for the events are currently being  formulated and will be
available on our website in the coming months.

For fans located in the Toronto area who wish to attend the  events, a tour
bus is being arranged to make the trip to Cleveland.  Further details to come.

Also, we’re looking for a corporate sponsor for “A Christmas  Story” 25th
Anniversary Celebration & Convention. If you know any  potential sponsors who
may be interested, please contact us.

Although the holidays have passed, we’re keeping busy. We  are currently
renovating our museum to improve the displays and the  overall experience for
visitors as well as redesigning our website to  feature more content and pictures
for fans to enjoy. Remember, we’re open  throughout the year, so be sure to
visit us any time of the year – either  in person at the house or virtually at
www.achristmasstoryhouse.com.

A Christmas Story House & Museum is open year-round on  Thursdays, Fridays
and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from  noon to 5 p.m. Tours of
the house run every 30 minutes. Regular admission  is $7 for adults, $6 for
seniors, $5 for children (ages 7-12) and free for  children ages 6 and under. For
more information, visit  www.achristmasstoryhouse.com or call 216-298-4919.

Steve Siedlecki
Executive Director, A Christmas Story House
Complete your visit with a trip to the C&Y Chinese  Restaurant, the official
restaurant of the Christmas Story House.   Call: (216)  566-1188

www.achristmasstoryhouse.com