[NEohioPAL] Theater History - new blog

Brian Diehl scoopdiehl at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 08:05:42 PST 2008

For those of you interested in theater history, we have posted another installment on the FREE "How to Enter Vaudeville" blog:  www.myspace.com/howtoentervaudeville.  The highlight of this issue is that it offers an idea of how much folks were paying for patter/scripts/material in 1913!

  An accurate reproduction of this 1913 theater book is still being sold through www.howtoentervaudeville.com and via www.Amazon.com ($15.99 +$3.99 S&H).  If you purchase the book directly from me (just e-mail me), I'll give NEohioPAL members a discount:  scoopdiehl at yahoo.com!

  www.howtoentervaudeville.com is now receiving support from www.actorsinequity.org.  Please visit their site and join!  We try to support Actors Inequity, as they offer free resources to actors and theaters – and a fun card to carry (the "Inequity Card").