[NEohioPAL] Independence Community Theatre's "Mixed Doubles" Continues This Weekend

Berke, Margaret Margaret.Berke at tri-c.edu
Tue Mar 4 08:51:06 PST 2008

Independence Community Theatre

proudly presents

the hilarious

Mixed Doubles

 by Fred Carmichael

A Comedy in Two Acts: "Love Means Never Having To Say You're Forty" and
"Leonard"

Synopsis:

The setting is connecting suites of a Mexican Motel. In the first act, a
separated middle aged couple are both setting off for a fling and,
unknown to the other, are in the connecting suites. Their accidental
confrontation makes them realize the importance of their years together.
In the farcical second act, a golden couple, unmarried because of tax
benefits, is in one suite and a group of inept heroin smugglers in the
other.

SHOW DATES:  March 7, 8, 14 and 15     CURTAIN TIME: 8:00 P.M.

Tickets still only $10

BOX OFFICE PHONE:  216-447-0443

THE INDEPENDENCE COMMUNITY THEATRE IS LOCATED AT 6652 BRECKSVILLE ROAD
(red brick building next to the gazebo; theatre is upstairs).  From
Brecksville Rd. turn onto Public Square.  Parking is located next to the
building or behind the church.

Produced by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc.

THE CAST

Bill Cowell (Donald)

Rosann Cowell (Shelley in Act I & Amy in Act II)

Tom Ferraro (Christopher)

John Grad (Julian in Acts I & II)

Holly Heighberger (Luz in Acts I & II)

Bonnie Komornik (Lily)

Dave Lehman (George)

Judy Norton (Wilma in Acts I & II)

Rick Nowak (Max)

Jackie Phelps (Jackie)

Don Pollack (Howard in Act I and Reverend Simon Clugg in Act II

Marge Berke (Director/Producer)