[NEohioPAL] currently seeking voice and piano students

mich elle mehujar at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 09:10:24 PST 2008

I am currently seeking voice and piano students who love music and are self motivated. I teach private lessons from my home in the evenings and afternoons. Contact me via email at
mehujar at yahoo.com or call 330-780-6214.

Michelle Hujar
Cookie Lee
Independent Jewelry Consultant
330.780.6214

"Every life form seems to strive to its maximum except human beings.How tall will a tree grow? As tall as it possibly can. Human beings,on the other hand, have been given the dignity of choice. You can choose to be all or you can choose to be less. Why not stretch up tothe full measure of the challenge and see what all you can do?"
-- Jim Rohn