[NEohioPAL] WHO WANTS TO HAVE SOME FUN???

Star Day staroftheday1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 19:01:49 PST 2008

Got A New Gig Lined Up MC'ing Live Trivia Games So Come On Out And Have Some Fun With Me!

~THE 411~

Come play FREE Trivia with me; your hostest with the mostest, Wednesday Night At Knockouts in Parma!

I Will Be Hosting Live Trivia. Free to Play, Fun And Cool Prizes!!!!

Where: Knockouts in Parma - 6425 PEARL RD. PARMA HTS, OH 44130

When: WEDNESDAY NIGHT at 8pm

What: Live Trivia, Free To Play. Cool Prizes!

WHY: Why should you come out and play??? Well, I don't know about you but have you seen the outfits the beautiful servers wear at Knockouts??? HOT!!! Plus, free, fun trivia with me and cool PRIZES!!! All I can say is you can't do better then a Bar, Babes, Beer and Fun Times with Me!!!! :P

Come On Out Wednesday Night and See Me! The Fun Starts at 8pm! ;)

Hope To See Ya There!

XOXO
K~