[NEohioPAL] Revised - KIDS 8-17 TV & FILM Acting Class @ Beachwood Community Center w/Jean Zarzour

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Wed Mar 5 12:56:25 PST 2008

Sorry, I forgot to add the cost in my last posting.

TV and FILM Acting Classes for Pre-teens and Teens
offered at
Beachwood Community Center

Spring & Summer Brochure at

www.beachwoodohio.com

Or call 216-292-1970 to register

Payment due in advanced. Missed classes are not refundable.

What Kids & Parents are saying about Jean's Class
“What an awesome class! Jean was hilarious, and I learned a lot. She taught
us slating skills for modeling,
acting for TV commercials, interviews and specific on-camera skills. Loved
it!"  —Hayley Wheeler (student)

“Great class, great instructor. It was fun to watch Hayley grow and become
more confident and
comfortable with her acting. Hayley’s ready to sign up for another
lass.”  —Gabriella Wheeler (mother)

“I think the Master Class is really fun because I learned a lot of new
things that I never knew and I made so many friends!
We learned about auditioning, commercials and being on TV! It was a GREAT
experience! I enjoyed ALL my time there.
I would definitely suggest this class to anyone who wants to learn a lot
about show business!”   —Hannah Blaze

“I was extremely pleased with the skills and confidence my daughter acquired
from your program.
She gained an understanding of advertising, what goes into filming
commercials and how to
present herself in a professional manner, all in a fun, relaxed
tmosphere.”  —Lynn Connelly (mother)

"This class is really fun! It’s an awesome experience for me! Ms. Jean is
the best acting
teacher on the whole planet. I want to take her class again!"  —Bianca and
Olivia Chan

What?
This class gives students a real life look at what it takes to be a
professional TV and Film actor.
Students will explore the differences between stage and screen acting and
the techniques for auditioning and working in TV commercials
TV Shows, Industrial Films, Feature Films and Voice-Overs.
They will also learn about headshots, resumes, day to day terminoloy and
professional protocol on the set. Age appropriate, on-camera work will be
taped
for review each week. On the last day of class they will perform
in a mock TV Show that will be taped with an audience of family and friends.
Within a few weeks, each student will receive a DVD of the previously
recorded show!

Where?
Beachwood Community Center
25325 Fairmount Blvd.
Beachwood, Ohio 44122

Spring Summer Brochures available at
www.beachwoodohio.com

Cost
$250
(or $16 per hour of instruction)

When?
Sunday's 11am-1pm
for 8 weeks
March 16 - May 4 2008

Ages
8-17 years old

Who?
Jean Zarzour
is a 25 year veteran performer and instructor of Stage, TV, Voice Over,
Radio &
Film Acting, Movement and Improv. She has appeared in feature films with
Joe Pesci, Mercedes Ruehl, Clint Howard, James Coburn
and Rob Lowe and dozens of TV commercials, internationally.
Off-Broadway credits include Nuts, Scapino, A Mid Summer Night's Dream,
West Side Story and she recently spent two years in
Menopause: The Musical at Playhouse Sq. in Cleveland and on tour throughout
the United States.
As owner of LIPSCHTICK, she has been putting the Show in Business,
nationwide, since 1989.
Jean is the owner of Find Your Voice-Voice Over Institute and
 is a graduate of The American Academy of Dramatic Arts and The Stella Adler
Conservatory in NYC.
She is a proud member of AFTRA, SAG, AEA, DG &  VASTA.
Listen for her on TV & radio ads for Ohio Lot tery, Ruggles, Ohio.net, First
Energy and Smith Dairy.

Call  216-292-1970
to register