[NEohioPAL] workshop - HOW TO START A THEATRE, taught by Sean McConaha @ Fairmount Center

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 03:43:17 PST 2008

_Fairmount Center for  the Arts, School of Theatre_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/theatre.htm)
Fred Sternfeld,  director

Fairmount's School of Theatre, under  the direction of Fred Sternfeld, offers
workshops for theatre students of all  ages in a wide range of  exciting
theatre programming.

All workshops will be held in our garden-level workshops and  in the theatre
at our Cuyahoga Central Campus in the Mayfield Village Performing  Arts Center
right off of I-271
_6622 Wilson  Mills Rd. at the corner of Wilson Mills and SOM Center Rd.
(Ohio Rt. 91) _ (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/map.jpg)
 (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/)
How  to Start a Theatre
Instructor: Sean McConaha
One  Session
Saturday, April 19, 2008, 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Fee: $25

Have you  ever wondered how The Bang and the Clatter Theatre Company went
from a small  Akron upstart to a creative force in the theatre community of
Northeast Ohio.  Spend a couple of hours with Co-Managing/Artistic Director Sean
McConaha and  hear the whole story of how they started and what brought them to
Downtown  Cleveland's 4th Street.
_Faculty  Biographies_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/theatrebios.htm)

To register, call the  Fairmount Center at 440-338-3171 or _register  online_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/workshop_signup.asp) .