[NEohioPAL] 7-8th grade: ACTING & IMPROV, taught by Marc Moritz @ Fairmount Center

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 03:45:43 PST 2008

_Fairmount Center for  the Arts, School of Theatre_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/theatre.htm)
Fred Sternfeld,  director

Fairmount's School of Theatre, under  the direction of Fred Sternfeld, offers
workshops for theatre students of all  ages in a wide range of  exciting
theatre programming.

All workshops will be held in our garden-level workshops and  in the theatre
at our Cuyahoga Central Campus in the Mayfield Village Performing  Arts Center
right off of I-271
_6622 Wilson  Mills Rd. at the corner of Wilson Mills and SOM Center Rd.
(Ohio Rt. 91) _ (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/map.jpg)
 (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/)
Acting and Improv (7th & 8th  grade)
Instructor: Marc Moritz
Eight  Sessions
Saturdays, Starting April 5, 2008; 10:30am – Noon
Fee:  $135

A fun study of the Actor’s process in creating action completely  through
impulse. Students will learn acting concepts and fundamentals, teaching  them how
to communicate on stage and how to create and understand a character.  These
fundamentals will help students with character building, preparing
monologues, and working with scene partners. This course is perfect for  students who
have some experience performing on stage and are interested in  learning more
about the art of Acting!
_Faculty  Biographies_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/theatrebios.htm)

To register, call the  Fairmount Center at 440-338-3171 or _register  online_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/workshop_signup.asp) .

.