[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Goes Luddite

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:25:20 PST 2008

Computers are evil.  Computers crash when you're in the middle of writing things.  Computers don't force you to save, or auto-save in the background when you really need it.  Computers don't know when you're working on your magnum opus, or the most important paper you're going to write in your college career, and that you don't have time to do something as silly as hit CTRL-S.  Computers don't care about your job or your grades or your sanity.  Computers just act like they're really helpful and make your life seem so much easier until they ruin everything and make everything infinitely more difficult.

Unfortunately, we don't have time to hand-deliver a message to each and every one of you inviting you to see our awesome, hilarious shows this weekend, at 8 on Friday and 8 and 10:30 on Saturday, so we're going to have to trust our computers to talk to your computers and let you know.  Hopefully our computer isn't reading this and getting angry, deciding to sabotage us before we let you know the most important thing about this week's shows, thatiusadflijdfgoinvdjkfnuiofbv.kdsajgbvlhbxzv

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, March 7th, 2008
8:00 PM

Saturday, March 8th, 2008
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows.  We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114