[NEohioPAL] north coast comic con

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:50:30 PST 2008

Here is my first of hopefully many huge major announcements in 2008.

I am having a comic book convention on may 11th. in Middleburg Hts Ohio. All is welcome!!!!

We are also having party on Saturday May 10th to kick off the summer of
superman. The party starts at 7:00 PM and should be alot of fun. We
have alot of great stuff planned for the summer of superman here in
cleveland (more on that later).

If anyone is interested in a table or sending anything for our freebie table , feel free to email me.

www.northcoastcomiccon.com

guests that will be at the con will be:
Sean McKeever
Eddy newell