[NEohioPAL] 6th - 8th gr: Scene Study, taught by Dana Hart @ Fairmount Center

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 08:31:45 PST 2008

_Fairmount Center for  the Arts, School of Theatre_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/theatre.htm)
Fred Sternfeld,  director

Fairmount's School of Theatre, under  the direction of Fred Sternfeld, offers
workshops for theatre students of all  ages in a wide range of  exciting
theatre programming.

All workshops will be held in our garden-level workshops and  in the theatre
at our Cuyahoga Central Campus in the Mayfield Village Performing  Arts Center
right off of I-271
_6622 Wilson  Mills Rd. at the corner of Wilson Mills and SOM Center Rd.
(Ohio Rt. 91) _ (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/map.jpg)
 (http://www.fairmountcenter.org/)
Great Scenes for Young Actors (6th – 8th grade)
Instructor:  Dana Hart
Eight Sessions
Thursdays, Starting April 10,  2008;  4:30 – 5:45pm
Fee: $135
Age appropriate monologues and scenes  picked from classic and contemporary
drama as well as some film scripts. A great  introduction to scene work and a
chance to "try on" favorite characters. A great  class to work with good
friends or to meet a new theatre gang.
_Faculty  Biographies_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/mayfield/theatrebios.htm)

To register, call the  Fairmount Center at 440-338-3171 or _register  online_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/workshop_signup.asp) .