[NEohioPAL] CANCELLED- All BTOTS TV & FILM Classes tomorrow only

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Fri Mar 7 08:57:40 PST 2008

Jean ZarzourDear BTOTS Students & Parents-  Due to the impending bad
weather, all TV & Film Acting Classes at  Brecksville Theater On The Square
are cancelled tomorrow, Saturday, March 8.

Class will resume on Saturday, March 15 when we will plan the best date for
a make up class.

I will also make phone contact.  Please reply to this email or phone call to
confirm that you received notice.

Stay warm, safe and rehearse those scenes!  (whip crack sfx here)  ; P

All my best-

Jean Zarzour

Lipschtick Putting the SHOW in BUSINESS Nationwide Since 1989!

Also Founder Of

-Find Your Voice-Voice Over Institute

Technique For When You Speak! TV, Radio, Film & Live Presentations.

(CLEVE: Advanced 1/7-2/25 Beginner 3/3-4/21 PITTS: Beginner 3/6-4/24)

-The GOT PAY? Organization

2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Oh 44107

Ph/Fax     216-521-3831 Toll Free   866-SCHTICK

www.lipschtick.com

What's New!

Appearing as "Belle" in My Favorite Year at The Beck Center May 16-June 8,
2008

Appearing in the film Zack & Miri Make A Porno a romantic comedy starring
Seth Rogen