[NEohioPAL] OLDE TOWNE HALL THEATRE Guys and Dolls Show Cancellation

cager55 at alltel.net cager55 at alltel.net
Fri Mar 7 14:28:34 PST 2008

OLDE TOWNE HALL THEATRE
36119 CENTER RIDGE ROAD
NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OHIO

Due to the blizzard, the March 7th Friday evening performance of Guys and Dolls at Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North Ridgeville has been cancelled.  As the snow continues to pile up, those with reservations for the Saturday, March 8th performance should contact the theater to find out the status of that evening's performance.

PHONE:  440 327-2909

We regret this cancellation, but when the snow is too deep to get the theater doors open we have no other choice.