[NEohioPAL] MORE CANCELLATIONS ?? Another digest will go out at 6:45pm today

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 14:48:01 PST 2008

Hi folks,

I've had several requests to send out another "digest" of  cancellations for
this evening.

There have been a number of cancellations already announced to  Neohiopal.
If you are going to cancel anything additional for tonight,  please send it by
6:45pm.

The system has a feature where I can "force" out a digest.  So  at 6:45pm I
will send out a digest to the list that will have all the  cancellations that
were posted between 5:15pm and 6:45 included.

Tomorrow, Saturday, March 8, I'll send out "digests" at 5:15pm  and 6:45pm
once for Saturday evening cancellations.

Stay warm!

Fred  Sternfeld
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/)
216-360-0708-home