[NEohioPAL] MACBETH unfazed by weather - Final 3 performances

Jay Johnson jay at shootfilmordie.com
Sat Mar 8 11:16:02 PST 2008

Actors summit says:
"So, it's snowing. It's Ohio. It's Winter. Get over it!"

I would ask you to reconsider:
this is from newsnet5
Motorists Asked To Stay Off RoadsLevel 2 Snow Emergency Issued In Lake County

PARMA, Ohio -- From Lorain and Medina counties to Lake and Ashtabula counties, motorists are being urged to stay off area roadways.
Highways and sidestreets are snow-covered, and cars are getting stranded all over.
Up to 20 inches of snow could blanket parts of northeast Ohio.
Police in Cleveland, Parma and other cities said that if you don't have to go out, stay home. Officers have received dozens of calls for stranded motorists. Most sidestreets are impassable.
A level 2 snow emergency has been issued in Lake County.
Officials said it is extremely hazardous outside and ony those vehicles that are necessary should be on the roads.
The Ohio Department of Transportation has 70 trucks fully staffed working through the weekend. Officials said if you live in Cleveland, you have to be tough.
The city of Cleveland has 56 plows including three shifts working through Sunday. Officials brought in extra personnel from other deptments to help. They will also have 12 road graters.
Snow parking bans are also in effect.
Akron is using gang plowing to keep roads cleared. That where five trucks go in a row down the road.
Parma police said people should only be on roadways for emergency purposes. They recommend people stay indoors.
Anyone who gets stranded is encouraged to remain in their vehicles and call the State Highway Patrol for help.
Gov. Ted Strickland Saturday advised Ohioans to continue to avoid unnecessary travel in hazardous winter storm conditions that have impacted much of the state during the past 24 hours.
"Ohioans have taken a common-sense approach to the severe winter weather that has impacted our state, and I encourage all Ohioans to continue to avoid any unnecessary travel," the governor said. "Our state and local partners have responded in a manner that speaks well for Ohio’s level of preparedness, and I commend everyone who has been supporting these efforts."
The Governor also joined state officials in encouraging neighbors across the state to check on those who are shut-in, elderly and disabled as they wait out this storm.