[NEohioPAL] Straw Hat auditions at the Ashtabula Arts Center 3/15-3/16

Douglas Anderson douglas.e.anderson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 19:09:10 PST 2008

Straw Hat Theatre Auditions Announced:

Auditions for this summer's musical season will be held on Saturday,
March 15 from 10 a.m. to noon for grades 1-8 and 1-3 p.m. for grades
9-adults. AND Sunday, March 16 from 2-5 p.m. for grades 9-adults.

Auditions will be held on on a first-come, first-served basis. The
audition will include a reading or prepared piece of the actor's
choice of no longer than 1 minute and a vocal selection no longer than
90 seconds. You also may be asked to read or sing something by the
directors and may be asked to do a movement audition. Please bring a
list of schedule conflicts. For more information call the Arts Center
at (440) 964-3396.

Auditions will be held for the following productions:
"The Last Five Years" (the male lead of this two-character show has
been pre-cast) directed by Brint Learned and Connor O'Brien on June 6,
7, 8, 12, 13, 14;
"Little Mary Sunshine" directed by Steve Rhodes on June 20, 21, 22,
27, 28, 29, July 3, 4, 5;
"Alice in Wonderland" directed by Linda Fundis on July 11, 12, 13, 18,
19, 20, 25, 26;
and "Grease" directed by Douglas Anderson on August 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10,
14, 15, 16.

If you are unable to audition on the scheduled dates, please contact
the Arts Center for information regarding alternatives.

--
"My dear little librarian, pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find
you've collected nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know