[NEohioPAL] Square Peg Promotions Arts Calendar (Stark Cty & area) 03.09.08

Janelle janelle at squarepegpromotions.com
Sun Mar 9 08:34:56 PDT 2008

We've updated the Square Peg Promotions Arts Calendar for you!
www.myspace.com/squarepegpromotions

Included are arts-focused events (through April 15th) from Stark and
adjacent counties: concerts, exhibitions, dance and theatre performances,
classes, workshops, fundraisers for arts organizations, poetry readings;
indie and art films; grants, contests, auditions, and more.

To receive our FREE, weekly, blind-copied arts calendar by email (events
through 2009), just send us an email with "subscribe" in the subject line to
janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

Be warm and well!

Janelle

Janelle Hannum Schmidt