[NEohioPAL] GOT Shovel?

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Sun Mar 9 09:38:18 PDT 2008

Jean ZarzourI have 3.5 feet of snow in my driveway in Lakewood. Either a
snow plow or 2 strong shovelers are desperately needed.

Please call 216-521-3831 with your availability and rates.

I remember when kids would roam up and down the streets with shovels just
looking for quick money. Apparently they disappeared along with the 8 tracks
and milk delivery.

Igloo bound-

Jean Zarzour

Lipschtick Putting the SHOW in BUSINESS Nationwide Since 1989!

Also Founder Of

-Find Your Voice-Voice Over Institute

Technique For When You Speak! TV, Radio, Film & Live Presentations.

(CLEVE: Advanced 1/7-2/25 Beginner 3/3-4/21 PITTS: Beginner 3/6-4/24)

-The GOT PAY? Organization

2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Oh 44107

Ph/Fax     216-521-3831 Toll Free   866-SCHTICK

www.lipschtick.com

What's New!

Appearing as "Belle" in My Favorite Year at The Beck Center May 16-June 8,
2008

Appearing in the film Zack & Miri Make A Porno a romantic comedy starring
Seth Rogen