[NEohioPAL] I'm playing at the Carlisle Cafe this Sat., March 15

diana at dianatyler.com diana at dianatyler.com
Sun Mar 9 15:15:07 PDT 2008

Join me for a  Pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration this Saturday, March 15
at the Carlisle Cafe, 1509 Grafton Rd. (at Fuller Rd.), Elyria, OH (440-458-6516).

I'll be filling my 6-8 p.m. set with Irish songs...as well as your requests for "normal" songs with which to sing along, solo at the mic, form harmony duets, whatever.

Don't want to sing along?  That's fine, too!
Want to Irish step dance?  No problem!

There's no cover charge...but please DO plan to come and have dinner and a few drinks...and don't forget to tip your servers!  (We'll ALL be working hard, although I'll probably be having more fun than they...!)

Love and blessings,
Diana Tyler
www.dianatyler.com
(These Irish eyes are smiling...and digging the snow away...)
440-458-5829