[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Hts. "fixer-upper" house on Fairmount Blvd. for sale - live and work at home!

Carrie Bodenger februarycarrie at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 16:52:30 PDT 2008

Dear NEOhioPAL friends:
I am in the process of getting my mom's house ready to sell. Located on Fairmount Boulevard, near South Taylor Road, this house is in an ideal location for an artist, entrepeneur or self-employed person, as Cleveland Heights allows homeowners to maintain a personal business at their primary residence. There is a block of small businesses just east of the house that includes a music school, antiques, specialty dress shops, florist, stationary and gift shops, beauty salon and artisan bakery.

Cleveland Heights is known for it's lovely old homes and this house is no exception. Like most older homes in this area lived in by aging residents, the house is a "fixer-upper." I have had the electrical systems updated with new outlets and ceiling fixtures, had water pipes updated as needed and had the entire interior plastered and painted. The side porch has new screens, the upstairs porch has new railings and floors. The basement has glass block windows, a recent waterproofing for its exterior walls; the furnace is only three years old.

The house, built in 1924, includes a working fireplace, wood floors, high ceilings, dining/living rooms, sunroom, kitchen with eating nook, screened porch, four bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms, finished attic and attached garage. Complete details can be obtained at the county's website: www.auditor.cuyahogacounty.us. The house address is 3423 Fairmount Blvd.

At present I'm completing cleaning and removing the last of the furniture; I hope to schedule the city inspection in the next month. I'd be happy to show the house to anyone who might be interested. As a "fixer-upper" I plan to sell it for significantly less than it's current market value and welcome all serious offers. Please pass this information on to anyone looking for a great place to live! I can be reached by email or at 216-321-5076. Carrie Bodenger

.