[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv--Not cancelled

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:06:36 PDT 2008

Well this weekend was a bust. Everything was cancelled (in case you missed it), and everything that wasn't cancelled you couldn't go to anyway because there was a driving ban.

Well I have some good news for you. PNR Improv has a show this weekend, and (at least for now), IT'S NOT CANCELLED!!

We hope to see you there!

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13, indoor entertainment.

Please also consider joining us:
2008 Schedule

April 5
April 19
May 3
May 17
June 7
June 21
July 19
August 2
September 6
September 20
October 4
October 18
November 1
December 6
December 20

All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door (except February 16, of course)
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.