[NEohioPAL] reminder to girls and their friends -- GIRLS NIGHT OUT Wed. 3/19

Keyswhiz88 at aol.com Keyswhiz88 at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 11:52:47 PDT 2008

Hi from MARGE ADLER --
Please join me on Wed. March 19 for
GIRLS  NIGHT  OUT
at JOSEPH-BETH  BOOKSELLERS,
Legacy Village (Lyndhurst, corner of Cedar and Richmond Roads --- just  west
of I-271)

FREE AND OPEN TO THE (XX-CHROMOSOMED) PUBLIC ------

Girls Night Out and Vera Bradley Event
Wednesday, March 19th 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Ladies -- Vera Bradley fans and chocoholics unite!  Joseph-Beth invites you
to Girls Night Out on Wednesday, March 19th from  6:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
Ladies can enjoy special discounts,
preview the new spring collection of Vera  Bradley,
indulge in samples from Rocky  Mountain Chocolate Factory, enjoy special
drinks in  Brontë Bistro and register to win  several fabulous prizes!
******MARGE ADLER will be featured, performing live on keyboard  and selling
autographed copies of her solo CD, BALM IN  GILEAD (for which she has won
Unsigned Recording Artist of the  Month from KEYBOARD Magazine.)
Bring your girlfriends and spend an evening just  for you!
Hope to see you then! --- MARGE

And looking ahead,
I'll also be one of the featured  speakers at Joseph-Beth for their  WOMEN'S
EMPOWERMENT series -- on SUNDAY AFTERNOON, JUNE  8,  which will be the session
about  CREATIVITY.

WE FINALLY HAVE OUR OWN TREE-HOUSE  ---
Both dates are free and open only to us girls
and should be a lot of fun ---
I'm looking forward to seeing you, and thanks again for helping  to get the
word out there!

Marge  Adler
_keyswhiz88 at aol.com_ (mailto:keyswhiz88 at aol.com)

JOIN THE BALM SQUAD!
UNSIGNED  RECORDING ARTIST OF THE MONTH, KEYBOARD MAGAZINE