[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema thanks Anatomy Cleveland and the actors invovled in Rachel's Lot

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Thu Mar 13 00:22:36 PDT 2008

Prelude2Cinema wants to thank all the actors who were part of the shoot for "Rachel's Lot" at Anatomy Cleveland.  The short could not have been done without your support. It starred Chuck French, Alex Russo, and the owner of Anatomy Cleveland, Tino Roncone. The short also featured Meganne Stepka of the band "Glass Audrey" who acted in the short and will be providing the music for it. The web series will be finished in another week and be submitted to the contest for the Independent Channel and Red Bull. The series is connected to the online web site www.rachelblot.com

The short will be online at this site and also www.prelude2cinematv.com

Prelude2Cinema will be producing more webseries next month and the second season of the TV series "Out of Darkness." We are always looking for new sponsors, actors and crew for our productions. For info, contact us at dark at prelude2cinema.com

Again,  thanks to all. Make certain to visit Anatomy Cleveland, one of the hottest night clubs at 1299 West 9th Street. http://www.anatomycleveland.com/