[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS THIS WEEKEND - Straw Hat @ the Ashtabula Arts Center

Douglas Anderson douglas.e.anderson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 05:55:05 PDT 2008

Auditions for this summer's musical season will be held on Saturday,
March 15 from 10 a.m. to noon for grades 1-8 and 1-3 p.m. for grades
9-adults. AND Sunday, March 16 from 2-5 p.m. for grades 9-adults.

Auditions will be held on on a first-come, first-served basis. The
audition will include a reading or prepared piece of the actor's
choice of no longer than 1 minute and a vocal selection no longer than
90 seconds. You also may be asked to read or sing something by the
directors and may be asked to do a movement audition. Please bring a
list of schedule conflicts. For more information call the Arts Center
at (440) 964-3396.

Auditions will be held for the following productions: The Last Five
Years (the male lead of this two-character show has been pre-cast)
directed by Brint Learned and Connor O'Brien on June 6, 7, 8, 12, 13,
14; Little Mary Sunshine directed by Steve Rhodes on June 20, 21, 22,
27, 28, 29, July 3, 4, 5; Alice in Wonderland directed by Linda Fundis
on July 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26; and Grease directed by Douglas
Anderson on August 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16.

--
"My dear little librarian, pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find
you've collected nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know