[NEohioPAL] Earn Free Gas--Know Someone Who Is Planning A Wedding Or Event?

Leigh A Peterson LoveToLaugh at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 16 09:50:00 PDT 2008

If you know someone who is planning a wedding or event and they need a band,
a DJ, or ceremony, dinner hour, or rehearsal dinner music, tell them, "Jerry
Bruno Productions is a Gas!"

When they book with us, they'll get a special discount and we'll give YOU a
$25 gas card!  See our blog for more information:
http://blog.jerrybruno.com/special-promotions/earn-free-gas-from-jerry-bruno-productions/

ARE YOU PLANNING AN EVENT OR WEDDING?
We'll give YOU a special discount on bands, DJs and ceremony music if you
join our light volume email list!  See our web site for more info:
http://www.jerrybruno.com/Info_Request/Join-Our-Email-List.asp

Leigh Peterson
Communications Mgr
Jerry Bruno Productions